Terms and Conditions
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website. Better Half Enterprises may, in its sole discretion, revise these Terms and Conditions at any time; therefore, You should visit this page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions.
By using our website, you agree to the following conditions:
1. The contents of this Site, including, without limitation, text, graphics, and images (the "Site Material") are protected by copyright under both United States and foreign laws. Better Half Enterprises authorizes You to view and download a single copy of the Site Material for Your personal use, and to utilize the “Email this Story” function of the website to share content with others. Unauthorized use of the Site Material may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. You agree to retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Site Material on any copy You make of such material. You may not sell or modify our Site Material or reproduce, display, distribute, or otherwise use the Site Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose. Use of the Site Material on any other web site or in a networked environment is prohibited. If you believe that material on our website infringes upon the copyright of another, please contact us.
2. The names, marks and logos included in the Site Material are, unless otherwise noted, trademarks owned by or licensed to Better Half Enterprises. The use of these marks, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is prohibited. The content of third parties, including links to stories and advertisements displayed on the website are the property of their respective parties and provided for informational purposes only. The website is not sponsored by nor affiliated with the owners of trademarks or trade names appearing on the website, including hyperlinks. You acknowledge and agree that we have not reviewed the content of all sites linked to from our website and that Better Half Enterprises is not responsible for the content of those sites, and does not take responsibility for them or endorse them.
3. We welcome Your comments on our Site and products. By submission of any Information to us, you authorize Better Half Enterprises and its affiliates to the right to use such content and release and hold harmless Better Half Enterprises and its affiliates from any and all claims you might have for copyright infringement, defamation, or violation of your rights of privacy and publicity. Better Half Enterprises shall be entitled to unrestricted, worldwide use of the Information for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to the provider of the information. You hereby grant us the right to modify, publicly display, reproduce and distribute such content, including for advertising purposes, in new compilations, in any media format, now existing or in the future.
4. As a user of this Site, You are responsible for Your own communications and for the consequences of their posting. You warrant that your submissions are your own original work, and do not infringe upon the rights of any entity or individual. Better Half Enterprises accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from such submissions, including but not limited to, disputes with third parties. We make no warranties, expressed or implied, regarding the accuracy or reliability of submissions. You grant us the right to publish your name and other information provided by you in connection with your Submissions.
5. Do not transmit to Better Half Enterprises material that is copyrighted, unless You are the copyright owner or have the permission of the copyright owner to post it. Do not send material that reveals trade secrets, unless You own them or have the permission of the owner. Do not send material that infringes on any other intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others. Do not send material that is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, or embarrassing to another user or any other person or entity. Do not send sexually-explicit images. Do not send advertisements or solicitations of business. Do not send chain letters or pyramid schemes; or impersonate another person. We reserve the right to prevent your submissions from appearing on the website, and to restrict, edit, delete, or remove such submissions at any time for any reason without your consent.
6. By using this website you assert that you are 18 years of age or older. Better Half Enterprises reserves the right to expel users and prevent their further access to this Site for violating these terms or the law and reserves the right to remove any communications from this Site. The violation of any of the terms and conditions set forth on this Legal Terms and Conditions page shall result in the immediate revocation of Your license to use the Site Material and obligates You to immediately destroy any copies of the Site Material in Your possession.
7. The services provided by Better Half Enterprises and its affiliates are intended only to provide general information and entertainment. These services should be used only with express understanding that Better Half Enterprises does not endorse, recommend or certify in any respect any characteristic, including without limitation, the qualifications, background, experience, skills or competency, of any service provider identified on its Site. We do not engage in rendering legal, educational, medical, financial, or personal advice or services. If user seeks professional advice or service, the expertise of an attorney, doctor, financial advisor, psychotherapist, or other professional should be sought.
8. Moreover, although Better Half Enterprises strives for accuracy in all elements of the website Material, the website may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Additionally, while users of this website, are bound by these Terms and Conditions not to submit inaccurate or untrue material, Better Half Enterprises is not responsible for the violation of these terms by any user, or for the reliance by a user upon false or misleading material submitted by other users. Better Half Enterprises makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the material on this website or about the quality of services available from any service provider mentioned on the website. You hereby agree to use the website and its material at Your own risk. You are solely responsible for your safety in utilizing original or third-party videos included on the Site. If You have any questions about any of the legal Terms and Conditions on this page, You should consult an attorney for advice.
9. While Better Half Enterprises does its best to prevent harmful materials distributed on the Internet to reach its users, we do not warrant that materials on the website or available for download from the website are free of such materials. We will not be held liable for any damage, no matter how remotely related, caused by the use of the website. You agree to hold Better Half Enterprises harmless if your use of the website or the website’s material results in any costs or expenses, including, without limitation, the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data. This includes attorneys’ fees deriving from, or in relation to, your use of the website.
10. You assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from your use of the website and any information contained on the website. Better Half Enterprises, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties with respect to the services offered or the provided by service providers mentioned on the website. Better Half Enterprises makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the material, services, text, graphics, and links contained on the website.
11. At no time, shall we, or any of our Employees, Independent Contractors, Owners, Agents, Other Representatives, or Third Parties mentioned on the website, be held liable for any Damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, Indirect, Punitive, Special or Consequential Damages, or Damages resulting from Lost Data or Business Interruption resulting from the use of website or websites linked to this website, whether or not any of our Employees, Independent Contractors, Owners, Agents, Other Representatives, or Third Parties have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
12. This website contains links to websites owned by third parties. These links are provided solely as a convenience to You and are not an endorsement by Better Half Enterprises of the content therein. Better Half Enterprises is not responsible for the content of any linked sites and makes no representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such sites. If You decide to visit any third-party sites using links from our website, You do so at Your own risk.
13. By using this website, You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Better Half Enterprises, its Employees, Independent Contractors, Owners, Agents, Other Representatives, or Third Parties mentioned on the website from and against any and all losses, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal and accounting fees) that may arise or resulting from Your use of the website Material or Your breach of these Terms and Conditions. Better Half Enterprises reserves the right to assume or participate, at Your expense, in the investigation, settlement and defense of any such action or claim.
14. Better Half Enterprises does not claim that any Material on the website is appropriate for use outside of the United States. Access to the website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If You access the Site from outside of the United States, You do so at Your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of Your jurisdiction.
15. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the substantive laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia. By using the website, you hereby agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions is found be unenforceable, the remaining terms and provisions shall survive in full force and effect.